Kessel, Ryder return to B’s practice
|01.28.09 at 12:26 pm ET|
Phil Kessel and Michael Ryder have both returned to Bruins practice this morning, and were taking part in down low, battle-style drills at the B’s practice facility in Wilmington. Ryder had been out the last two days — and missed last night’s game against the Washington Capitals — with flu-like symptoms. Kessel has been out of action since Jan. 10 with mononucleosis, but resumed skating following the All-Star break. Wednesday represented Kessel’s return to any battle-style drills in practice
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5