|Kessel, Ryder return to B’s practice||01.28.09 at 12:26 pm ET|
Phil Kessel and Michael Ryder have both returned to Bruins practice this morning, and were taking part in down low, battle-style drills at the B’s practice facility in Wilmington. Ryder had been out the last two days — and missed last night’s game against the Washington Capitals — with flu-like symptoms. Kessel has been out of action since Jan. 10 with mononucleosis, but resumed skating following the All-Star break. Wednesday represented Kessel’s return to any battle-style drills in practice
- Just how bad WAS the Bartkowski and Seidenberg trade with Florida?
- Fresh Links: Yippee Paille Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Shut It Down
- GIF RECAP: Bruins 2, Rangers 1: Doppelganger Hockey!
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, 7:30 PM ET
- 3 Questions With... Blueshirt Banter's Kevin Power
- Fresh Links: The Wrong Garden Edition