B’s lead 3-2 on three third period scores
|01.29.09 at 9:21 pm ET|
Dennis Wideman took a Phil Kessel feed and blasted a shot from the high slot that’s given the Bruins a 3-2 lead in the third period. An earlier second attempt at a Chuck Kobasew wrap-around and a Marc Savard snipe — on a nice feed from the returning Phil Kessel — helped Boston tie things up for the B’s in the third period. Kessel has two assists in his first game back from mononucleosis.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time