B’s lead 3-2 on three third period scores
|01.29.09 at 9:21 pm ET|
Dennis Wideman took a Phil Kessel feed and blasted a shot from the high slot that’s given the Bruins a 3-2 lead in the third period. An earlier second attempt at a Chuck Kobasew wrap-around and a Marc Savard snipe — on a nice feed from the returning Phil Kessel — helped Boston tie things up for the B’s in the third period. Kessel has two assists in his first game back from mononucleosis.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5