B’s lead 3-2 on three third period scores
|01.29.09 at 9:21 pm ET|
Dennis Wideman took a Phil Kessel feed and blasted a shot from the high slot that’s given the Bruins a 3-2 lead in the third period. An earlier second attempt at a Chuck Kobasew wrap-around and a Marc Savard snipe — on a nice feed from the returning Phil Kessel — helped Boston tie things up for the B’s in the third period. Kessel has two assists in his first game back from mononucleosis.
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey