B’s lead 3-2 on three third period scores
|01.29.09 at 9:21 pm ET|
Dennis Wideman took a Phil Kessel feed and blasted a shot from the high slot that’s given the Bruins a 3-2 lead in the third period. An earlier second attempt at a Chuck Kobasew wrap-around and a Marc Savard snipe — on a nice feed from the returning Phil Kessel — helped Boston tie things up for the B’s in the third period. Kessel has two assists in his first game back from mononucleosis.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara