Devils take 1-0 lead on fortunate bounce
|01.29.09 at 7:39 pm ET|
A short-handed goal by Jamie Langenbrunner that shifted off Marc Savard’s skate and then through Tim Thomas‘ pads has given the Devils a 1-0 lead in the first period. The score was set up when Patrice Bergeron whiffed on a one-time attempt from the left point during Boston’s power play. The Devils lead 1-0 with 3:42 to go in the first period.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara