Langenbrunner’s second score takes it in OT
|01.29.09 at 10:14 pm ET|
Patrick Elias scored the tying goal with 1:45 to go in the third period off a feed from Brian Gionta, and Jamie Langenbrunner won it in overtime with second goal of the night — an appropriate second effort score in front of the Bruins net. The 4-3 win for the Devils marked the seventh win in a row for a streaking New Jersey Devils that looks like they’ll be a handful in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara