99 percent of Bruins’ season tickets remain flat for next season
|02.06.09 at 1:55 pm ET|
The Boston Bruins announced this afternoon that B’s season ticket holders will see 99 percent of next season’s tickets remain the same for the 2009-10 season. Within that 1 percent change, the seats directly around the glass will go up from $150 to $165 next season and the tickets in Loge 3, 4, 10, 14 and 21 will drop from $89 to $85 next season. All pricing is for season ticket renewals that will begin the week of Feb. 16, with current season ticket holders set to received a package in the mail for renewals. The deadline for renewal is March 18.
“Over the past two seasons, we have seen the our team performance and our Season Ticket Holder base grow concurrently,” said Bruins Vice President of Business Operations Dan Zimmer, who added that the Bruins have a “a couple thousand deposits in hand” for new season tickets beginning next year. “When we evaluated our pricing options for next season, we felt compelled to take into consideration the current economic environment and our desire to ensure that our most loyal fans get the most favorable pricing possible.”
- Fresh Links: Sneaky Tough Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: Late Night
- Bruins vs Oilers Recap: Second periods will be the death of us. Bruins...
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 0
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Oilers, 9:30PM EST
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day