‘Looch’ puts Bruins up by a 2-1 score
|02.10.09 at 7:39 pm ET|
Milan Lucic’s two first-period goals sandwiched around a Sharks goal have the B’s leading by a 2-1 score. The Best of the East Bruins scored first when Lucic banged home a loose puck in front of the net that gave the B’s a brief lead. San Jose stormed back with a Rob Blake power play goal that ping-ponged off Blake Wheeler’s stick and Dennis Wideman’s skate before winding up in the net. The PP was set up by a Patrice Bergeron penalty. Lucic followed with a rebound score of a Petteri Nokelainen shot to again give the Bruins the lead. The B’s are beating the Sharks by a 2-1 score with 4:40 to go in the first.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time