Petteri Nokelainen out after high stick to eye
|02.10.09 at 7:47 pm ET|
Petteri Nokealainen just skated off with a huge gash at or above his right eye following a high stick from Sharks defenseman Dan Boyle — an infraction that was never called by the ref display several clear replays that showed Boyle’s stick rode up and caught Nokelainen flush in the face.
That is the second right winger — if you’re keeping count — that’s gone down on the Blake Wheeler/David Krejci line as a result of a high stick to the grill. The B’s still lead the Sharks after one period of play.
- Bruins vs. Penguins Preview: Bounce-back.
- Fresh Links: But We Were Just Getting To Know You Edition
- Boychuk out 3-7 days, not weeks. Let's go to the movies!
- Fresh Links: Wound Licking Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: Get Well Soon, Johnny
- Bruins vs Habs Recap: Just a loss. Win the games in hand.
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1 Habs 2