Bruins skate underway
|04.14.09 at 10:42 am ET|
With Game 1 of the Stanley Cup playoffs just over 48 hours away, the Bruins took to the to ice this morning just after 11 at Ristuccia Rink in Wilimington in preparation for the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night at TD Banknorth Garden.
Practice is expected to last approximately an hour.
“He continues to be day-to-day,” Bruins head coach Claude Julien said of Ference following practice. “That’s his situation and as long as you don’t see him on the ice, that means he’s not ready to come back yet. I think when you see him on the ice for the first time, that’ll be a good sign.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5