Still no Ference
|04.15.09 at 10:08 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Defenseman Andrew Ference was again the lone player missing from practice on Wednesday morning in Wilmington as the Bruins held their second practice of the week in preparation for Game 1 with Montreal on Thursday night at TD Banknorth Garden.
Ference has been out since suffering an undisclosed injury against the Rangers on April 4.
B’s head coach Claude Julien, who took part in the warmup skate on Wednesday morning and took his shots at Manny Fernandez, said on Tuesday that there was no update and that Ference continues to be “day-to-day.”
“I think when you see him on the ice for the first time, that’ll be a good sign,” Julien said.
The team began practice shortly after 11 a.m.
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey
- Bruins vs Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Preview: Take the lead
- Fresh Links: Resolve Edition