A few quick pregame numbers before Game 2
|05.03.09 at 6:38 pm ET|
A few notes before things get started here at the TD Banknorth Garden while Thunderstruck plays over the opening highlights for Game 2:
–Tim Thomas is riding an 11-game win streak after finishing the regular season on a six-game win streak. His last loss came to the Los Angeles Kings by a 3-2 overtime score on March 19.
–David Krejci leads the NHL with a +8 during the postseason after leading the NHL through the regular season with a +37. Milan Lucic and Michael Ryder are both a +7 during the playoffs.
–Matt Hunwick is biking and conducting light workouts again, and has gained back three pounds of the 14 that he lost after rupturing his spleen following Game 2 of the first round vs. Montreal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season