|It’s the old switcheroo for Bruins’ lines||10.14.09 at 11:23 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Looking to shake up a team that’s been stagnant through its first five games, Bruins coach Claude Julien jostled with the forward lines at practice Wednesday morning.
After the team was a few minutes late getting on the ice, Milan Lucic was wearing a gray practice jersey and skated on the second line with David Krejci and Blake Wheeler. Right wing Michael Ryder was bumped up to the top line with Marc Savard, and Marco Sturm has been switched back over to his natural left wing position alongside Savard and Ryder. The other two lines have remained intact.
Dennis Wideman still is off the practice ice with a left shoulder injury sustained last weekend against the New York Islanders.
It’s fairly easy-going set of shooting drills at the moment, and none of the punitive sense given off during Boston’s “bag skate” practice late last week after getting bombed by the Ducks.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET