Dennis Wideman missing from practice
|10.15.09 at 10:26 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Dennis Wideman remains missing from practice again on Thursday morning with an injured left shoulder. The 26-year-old defenseman has been out of the lineup since going down with a left shoulder injury late in the second period of the win over the Islanders last weekend. There are no callups from Providence on the ice with the Bruins. Andy Wozniewski and Drew Fata would be the most logical defensemen promotions should B’s coach Claude Julien need another healthy body for the road trip through Dallas and Phoenix.
The rest of the regular B’s crew is out on the Ristuccia Arena ice getting up close and personal with a series of power play drills.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5