Dennis Wideman missing from practice
|10.15.09 at 10:26 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Dennis Wideman remains missing from practice again on Thursday morning with an injured left shoulder. The 26-year-old defenseman has been out of the lineup since going down with a left shoulder injury late in the second period of the win over the Islanders last weekend. There are no callups from Providence on the ice with the Bruins. Andy Wozniewski and Drew Fata would be the most logical defensemen promotions should B’s coach Claude Julien need another healthy body for the road trip through Dallas and Phoenix.
The rest of the regular B’s crew is out on the Ristuccia Arena ice getting up close and personal with a series of power play drills.
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage
- Public Skate: Bruins vs Maple Leafs, 7PM EST