Dennis Wideman missing from practice
|10.15.09 at 10:26 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Dennis Wideman remains missing from practice again on Thursday morning with an injured left shoulder. The 26-year-old defenseman has been out of the lineup since going down with a left shoulder injury late in the second period of the win over the Islanders last weekend. There are no callups from Providence on the ice with the Bruins. Andy Wozniewski and Drew Fata would be the most logical defensemen promotions should B’s coach Claude Julien need another healthy body for the road trip through Dallas and Phoenix.
The rest of the regular B’s crew is out on the Ristuccia Arena ice getting up close and personal with a series of power play drills.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara