|Lucic misses Coyotes game with broken finger||10.17.09 at 9:37 pm ET|
One night after regaining his physical mojo against the Dallas Stars, left winger Milan Lucic will be out of the Bruins Saturday night lineup with a broken finger on his right hand. Bruins coach Claude Julien told reporters prior to Saturday night’s game that he believed it to be a broken right index finger. The B’s have recalled rugged Providence Bruins winger Guillaume Lefebvre on an emergency basis for the road game against the Phoenix Coyotes Saturday night, and the winger was in the lineup.
No word on the severity of Lucic’s broken finger or how long that he’ll be out of action. It appeared that Lucic suffered the injury during the second period of Friday night’s win over the Stars, and the bruising left winger totalled less than 13 minutes of ice time. Lefebvre has one assist and a whopping 25 penalty minutes in four games for the P-Bruins this season. The big forward last played in the NHL for the Pittsburgh Penguins during the 2005-06 season.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET