Turn up the volume: Bruins 3, Preds 2
|10.22.09 at 1:02 am ET|
Picking up the slack was the rallying cry for the Bruins following a 3-2 come-from-behind win over the Nashville Predators.
There was good reason for the Bruins adopting that mantra. They found out this week that two of their star players would each be out 4-6 weeks with injuries.
So, someone had to pick up the slack. And it was Patrice Bergeron and Steve Begin to the rescue on Wednesday night. For Begin it was his first goal in a Bruins uniform that proved to be the game-winner.
Here are some of the sound bites WEEI mics picked up following the game that evened the record of the Black and Gold at 4-4.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara