Bruins: Krejci diagnosed with H1N1
|11.05.09 at 10:56 am ET|
BOSTON, MA – Boston Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli announced today that the club’s medical staff has confirmed a diagnosis of H1N1 for David Krejci. Based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, Krejci will be isolated from the rest of the team until he is symptom and fever free for 24 hours.
“Like most people, we are taking many precautions to try to prevent our players and staff from contracting the H1N1 virus,” said Chiarelli. “Our medical staff is working with David to get him healthy as soon as possible, and our players and staff will continue to take precautions with hopes of preventing the spread of the virus to others in the organization.”
- Stanley Cup Final Quick Recap: Bruins lose 6-5 in OT. See ya Monday, TD...
- Public Skate: Bruins 5 Blackhawks 5 OT TIME Y'ALLLLLLL
- Public Skate: Game 4, Bruins 3, Blackhawks 4 - Third Period
- Stanley Cup Final: HNIC Game 4 Intro: Killing it, as usual.
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Complete Coverage
- Bruin text messages: a Cup of Chowder exclusive
- 3 Questions with... MightyMikeD of Cheer the Anthem