Turn up the volume: Chiarelli on H1N1
|11.05.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli addressed the media prior to Thursday night’s game against Montreal announced the club’s medical staff has confirmed a diagnosis of H1N1 for David Krejci.
Based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, Krejci will be isolated from the rest of the team until he is symptom and fever free for 24 hours.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5