Krejci set to return for B’s
|11.10.09 at 6:41 pm ET|
Center David Krejci is taking part in warmups and is expected to make his return after missing the last two games with H1N1 virus.
After missing practice on Monday, Michael Ryder is available tonight for the B’s.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara