Turn up the volume: Tuukka is still a ‘bad’ loser
|11.27.09 at 5:40 pm ET|
Claude Julien made it clear after his team dropped a 2-1 shootout decision to the New Jersey Devils on Friday afternoon – you can’t criticize your team when they fight hard and lose on penalty shots.
The good to come out of the Friday’s loss – beyond the effort level without the reinjured Milan Lucic – is they gained a point and now have 29, tied with Ottawa for first in the Northeast Division, one point ahead of Buffalo.
The bad is they still are searching for ways to light the lamp. The Bruins were 0-for-3 on the power play and now have just four goals in their last 24 chances on the man advantage. They are 12-for-86 on the season, 27th out of 30 in the NHL.
Here are some audio highlights from the Bruins locker room and podium following the Black Friday matinee at TD Garden.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5