Wideman, Morris absent from practice again
|12.08.09 at 2:07 pm ET|
The Bruins practiced without defenseman Dennis Wideman and Derek Morris again Tuesday. The two were given maintenance days off Monday and apparently needed further time off today. Wideman suffered an ‘upper body’ injury in Saturday’s 7-2 win over Toronto. He did skate with strength and conditioning coach John Whitesides after the regular practice Tuesday. Coach Claude Julien told reporters he expects Morris to practice Wednesday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara