Wideman, Morris absent from practice again
|12.08.09 at 2:07 pm ET|
The Bruins practiced without defenseman Dennis Wideman and Derek Morris again Tuesday. The two were given maintenance days off Monday and apparently needed further time off today. Wideman suffered an ‘upper body’ injury in Saturday’s 7-2 win over Toronto. He did skate with strength and conditioning coach John Whitesides after the regular practice Tuesday. Coach Claude Julien told reporters he expects Morris to practice Wednesday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5