|Picture Gallery From Fenway Park For NHL Winter Classic||01.01.10 at 11:20 am ET|
NHL facilities operations manager Dan Craig took a final skate around the rink at Fenway at 11:20 and indicated the ice is ready for hockey at the Winter Classic. “We’re right where we want to be,” Craig said when asked about temperature of the ice. “The Good Lord couldn’t have done better for us right now.”
Courtesy of WEEI.com’s Graig Woodburn, here are pictures of the final preparations leading up to the NHL Winter Classic at Fenway Park on Friday:
- GIF RECAP: Bruins 2, Rangers 1: Doppelganger Hockey!
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, 7:30 PM ET
- 3 Questions With... Blueshirt Banter's Kevin Power
- Fresh Links: The Wrong Garden Edition
- Game 3 Preview: Bruins vs. Rangers. MSG. No Seidenberg after all. Let's...
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Gameday
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...