Picture Gallery From Fenway Park For NHL Winter Classic
|01.01.10 at 11:20 am ET|
NHL facilities operations manager Dan Craig took a final skate around the rink at Fenway at 11:20 and indicated the ice is ready for hockey at the Winter Classic. “We’re right where we want to be,” Craig said when asked about temperature of the ice. “The Good Lord couldn’t have done better for us right now.”
Courtesy of WEEI.com’s Graig Woodburn, here are pictures of the final preparations leading up to the NHL Winter Classic at Fenway Park on Friday:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time