|Savard to have MRI on right knee||01.07.10 at 10:27 pm ET|
Marc Savard will have an MRI on his right knee on Friday after leaving Thursday’s night’s loss to the Chicago Blackhawks at TD Garden.
“It’s a knee injury,” said Bruins coach Claude Julien in making the announcement after the game.”The severity of it, we’ll know more once we get the MRI done [Friday].”
Savard, the team’s top play-making center, left after his first shift, 28 seconds into the game, when he fell to the ice, holding his right knee. He had to be helped off the ice by teammates Marco Sturm and Mark Recchi.
He was helped to the dressing room and did not return.
- Bruins vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview: Please close this out
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces