Sounds of the game: The Looch is back
|01.08.10 at 2:05 am ET|
Milan Lucic couldn’t have picked a better time to return. The only problem was the good vibes last all of 28 seconds on Thursday night.
The Bruins are now without Savard, pending the result of Friday’s MRI. They are without Patrice Bergeron for up to six weeks with a hand injury and they are without defenseman Andrew Ference for six weeks with a bad groin. Add on top of that an achy back for forward Byron Bitz and TD Garden has become TD M*A*S*H for the Bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara