Sounds of the game: The Looch is back
|01.08.10 at 2:05 am ET|
Milan Lucic couldn’t have picked a better time to return. The only problem was the good vibes last all of 28 seconds on Thursday night.
The Bruins are now without Savard, pending the result of Friday’s MRI. They are without Patrice Bergeron for up to six weeks with a hand injury and they are without defenseman Andrew Ference for six weeks with a bad groin. Add on top of that an achy back for forward Byron Bitz and TD Garden has become TD M*A*S*H for the Bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5