Update: Bruins in the Olympics
|02.18.10 at 3:47 pm ET|
Six Bruins are playing in the Olympics in Vancouver. The first round of preliminary games has been played, let’s take a look how the boys from the black and gold have faired.
Patrice Bergeron – The Bruins center had 12:50 of ice time in Canada’s 8-0 win against Norway on Tuesday. Bergeron had an assist on Mike Richard’s goal that made it 3-0 in the second period. Bergeron had a plus/minus of 1 and two penalty minutes with an interference call in the second period.
Marco Sturm — The German captain had 15:14 of ice time and two shots on goal in Sweden’s 2-0 win on Wednesday.
Zdeno Chara — The Slovakian captain had four penalty minutes and a shot on goal in 26:28 of ice time in Wednesday’s 3-1 loss to the Czech Republic.
Miroslav Satan — The Bruins front line forward was a scratch against the Czech’s. Satan sustained a laceration to his hand against Tampa Bay last Thursday before the break.
David Krejci — The Bruins second line center had a shot of goal in 14:20 of ice time against the Czech’s.
Tim Thomas — Dressed as Ryan Miller’s backup against Switzerland on Tuesday and Norway on Thursday.
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Preview: Be the hammer,...
- VIDEO: Extended Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Highlights, with Goucher and...
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Keep It Going
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period