Deadline passed, no scoring forward to Boston
|03.03.10 at 3:47 pm ET|
Well, the 2010 NHL trade deadline has passed and the Bruins did not acquire the scorer that they probably needed to make some noise in the playoffs (let alone qualify for them). Though there were 12 deals announced after the deadline last year multiple outlets have confirmed that the Bruins are indeed done with their maneuvering.
“I am very happy to be joining a team with a lot of history an success and hope to be part of a team that goes far into the playoffs,” Seidenberg said.
Note — This reporter’s cell phone service dropped the call. A transcript of the conversation will be available soon and we will post it as soon as we can.
General manager Peter Chiarelli is set to hold his press conference at 4 p.m. at TD Garden.
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Preview: The kids are all right
- Fresh Links: Up the River Edition
- Grand Theft Czechoslovakia. Bruins win 3-2
- Loui Eriksson concussed; Chris Kelly, Shawn Thornton will not travel on...
- Video: Don Cherry talks about the Thornton and Orpik incident
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2