Deadline passed, no scoring forward to Boston
|03.03.10 at 3:47 pm ET|
Well, the 2010 NHL trade deadline has passed and the Bruins did not acquire the scorer that they probably needed to make some noise in the playoffs (let alone qualify for them). Though there were 12 deals announced after the deadline last year multiple outlets have confirmed that the Bruins are indeed done with their maneuvering.
“I am very happy to be joining a team with a lot of history an success and hope to be part of a team that goes far into the playoffs,” Seidenberg said.
Note — This reporter’s cell phone service dropped the call. A transcript of the conversation will be available soon and we will post it as soon as we can.
General manager Peter Chiarelli is set to hold his press conference at 4 p.m. at TD Garden.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara