Seidenberg out 8 weeks after surgery
|04.07.10 at 10:31 am ET|
The Bruins announced that defenseman Dennis Seidenberg had successful surgery to repair a lacerated flexor carpi radialis tendon in his left forearm and is expected to sidelined for eight weeks. Seidenberg suffered the injury during the first period of the Bruins’ game vs. the Maple Leafs on Saturday in Toronto.
Seidenberg has played in 17 games for the Bruins since being acquired from the Florida Panthers at the trade deadline on March 3. He has two goals, seven assists and a plus-9 rating.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara