Claude Julien press conference, 4/19
|04.20.10 at 12:52 am ET|
BOSTON — Bruins head coach Claude Julien speaks to the media following his team’s game 3 win over the Sabres. The Bruins took a 2-1 series advantage with the win.
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition
- Shanahan has spoken: Dion Phaneuf gets two-game suspension for Miller hit
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about