Claude Julien press conference
|04.22.10 at 1:22 am ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien speaks to the media following his team’s 3-2 overtime victory over the Sabres. The Bruins have a 3-1 series lead heading into Buffalo for Game 5 on Friday night. Julien spoke on a variety of subjects, including Miroslav Satan, Tuukka Rask, what he told his team going into the second overtime period, and how difficult the next game will be.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara