|Savard reportedly unlikely, Vanek probable for Game 6||04.26.10 at 3:08 pm ET|
According to WEEI’s Michael Holley, Bruins center Marc Savard will not make his first appearance since March 7 when the B’s host the Sabres in Game 6 of their series Monday night. Savard skated with the team Monday morning but did not address the media. He previously said he would have another neuro-psych test Monday afternoon to check on how he is recovering from his concussion. Bruins coach Claude Julien said only “No confirmation right now” when asked about Savard’s availability following the moring skate.
Meanwhile, Sabres forward Thomas Vanek appears likely to make his return for Game 6. “All indications point to him playing,” Sabres coach Lindy Ruff said Monday. Vanek has been out since sliding into the end boards and injuring his left ankle following a slash on the knee from Bruins defenseman Johnny Boychuk in Game 2.
- Dear NBC: Time To Acknowledge The AHL
- Monday Morning Skate: LUUUUUUUUUNDQVIIIIIIIIIIST
- QUICK RECAP: Bruins win, set new club record for goals scored on Henrik...
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.