Here’s why Taylor Hall isn’t working out
|05.28.10 at 1:32 pm ET|
Today’s news that Taylor Hall will not work out at the NHL Combine due to minor back and knee injuries may raise some questions. Warren Rychel, former NHL left wing and current GM of the Windsor Spitfires, told me today that the injuries were sustained on this frightening hit Hall took from Travis Hamonic in the Memorial Cup playoffs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5