Here’s why Taylor Hall isn’t working out
|05.28.10 at 1:32 pm ET|
Today’s news that Taylor Hall will not work out at the NHL Combine due to minor back and knee injuries may raise some questions. Warren Rychel, former NHL left wing and current GM of the Windsor Spitfires, told me today that the injuries were sustained on this frightening hit Hall took from Travis Hamonic in the Memorial Cup playoffs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara