VOTE: Tyler or Taylor?
|06.01.10 at 12:06 am ET|
You’ve heard plenty about top NHL Draft prospects Tyler Seguin and Taylor Hall. With similar frames (both 6-foot-1, 185 pounds) and stats, everybody from Edmonton to Boston seems torn on which one will end up in black and gold via the second overall pick. Now that we’ve reached the month of the draft, it’s time to gauge the wishes of the fans. Who do you want for the Bruins?
The skinny: In two seasons the center went from an underutilized fourth-line talent to the No. 1 player in the draft according to NHL Central Scouting. Led the OHL with 48 goals in ’09-’10 and tied Hall for the lead with 106 points.
The comparison: Steve Yzerman/Joe Sakic
The skinny: The flashy left winger came into the OHL as a 15-year old and scored 45 goals as a rookie. Since then he’s won back-to-back Memorial Cup MVPs.
The story: Rychel likes Hall’s toughness
The comparison: Pavel Bure
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara