VOTE: Tyler or Taylor?
|06.01.10 at 12:06 am ET|
You’ve heard plenty about top NHL Draft prospects Tyler Seguin and Taylor Hall. With similar frames (both 6-foot-1, 185 pounds) and stats, everybody from Edmonton to Boston seems torn on which one will end up in black and gold via the second overall pick. Now that we’ve reached the month of the draft, it’s time to gauge the wishes of the fans. Who do you want for the Bruins?
The skinny: In two seasons the center went from an underutilized fourth-line talent to the No. 1 player in the draft according to NHL Central Scouting. Led the OHL with 48 goals in ’09-’10 and tied Hall for the lead with 106 points.
The comparison: Steve Yzerman/Joe Sakic
The skinny: The flashy left winger came into the OHL as a 15-year old and scored 45 goals as a rookie. Since then he’s won back-to-back Memorial Cup MVPs.
The story: Rychel likes Hall’s toughness
The comparison: Pavel Bure
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5