Bruins, Recchi agree to deal
|06.25.10 at 1:17 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli confirmed to members of the media Friday that the Bruins have reached a one-year agreement with unrestricted winger Mark Recchi. The 42-year-old future Hall of Famer was acquired at the trade deadline in 2009 and has totaled 59 points in 99 games with the Bruins. A veteran of 21 years, Recchi has 563 goals and 922 assists, good for 1485 points.
The deal is expected to be announced Monday. TSN has reported the deal includes a base salary of $1 million and bonuses that could tack on more than $500,000. Recchi made $1.7 million last season. NESN was the first to report the story.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?