|Report: Bruins qualify all but Paille and Regan||06.28.10 at 3:40 pm ET|
Bad day for UNH hockey fans. According to the Boston Globe, former Wildcat goaltender Kevin Regan was not tendered a qualifying offer by Monday, the deadline for restricted free agents to be given such. Left wing Daniel Paille was also not tendered a qualifying offer.
Paille is the one that comes as a surprise, as Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli told the media multiple times that he had planned on doing so. The 26-year-old scored 10 points and added 10 assists last season. The former 20th overall pick cost the Bruins a third-rounder when they got him from the Sabers last season, so it comes as no surprise that the team is trying to negotiate some type of deal with him, according to the report. Unrestricted free agents are free to sign with clubs on July 1.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET