Welcome to Stop One of the Tyler and Nathan tour
|06.29.10 at 11:20 am ET|
BOSTON — Tyler Seguin and Nathan Horton have big days ahead of them, as they’re set to be introduced to the media here at the Garden shortly. Following that, they’ll head to the North End for a Bruins Street Brigade youth hockey clinic. From there, they’ll head over to Fenway for some first pitch action. Myself and John Vu will be following the two newcomers throughout the day, posting blog entries and photos at each stop.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara