Report: Paille back with B’s
|07.01.10 at 12:20 pm ET|
Acquired in October from the Sabers in exchange for a third-round pick, Paille had 19 points with the Bruins this past season. GM Peter Chiarelli did not tender him a qualifying offer when he was a restricted free agent in an effort to strike a deal that was more reasonable for the club.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5