|VOTE: What to do with Savard?||07.01.10 at 1:56 pm ET|
The offseason has been full of trade rumors for the Bruins, with center Marc Savard and his $4 million cap hit getting plenty of attention. Though the team has made offensive improvements by acquiring Nathan Horton and Tyler Seguin, would moving Savard be in the team’s best interest? Vote here.
- GIF RECAP: Bruins 2, Rangers 1: Doppelganger Hockey!
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, 7:30 PM ET
- 3 Questions With... Blueshirt Banter's Kevin Power
- Fresh Links: The Wrong Garden Edition
- Game 3 Preview: Bruins vs. Rangers. MSG. No Seidenberg after all. Let's...
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Gameday
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...