Report: Fehr to become head of NHLPA
|08.25.10 at 7:18 pm ET|
Fehr had served the NHLPA as an advisor last year after leaving the MLBPA following 13 years as its director. The 62-year-old is known for once netting players $280 million due to owners’ collusion and for leading the players association during the baseball strike of 1994-95.
Though the report has not been confirmed by Fehr or the NHLPA, Mullen writes that other people in contention for the job have been notified that the search is done.
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Preview: The kids are all right
- Fresh Links: Up the River Edition
- Grand Theft Czechoslovakia. Bruins win 3-2
- Loui Eriksson concussed; Chris Kelly, Shawn Thornton will not travel on...
- Video: Don Cherry talks about the Thornton and Orpik incident
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2