Tyler Seguin sports No. 19 at rookie camp
|09.12.10 at 12:36 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — With the likes of Peter Chiarelli, Cam Neely, and Claude Julien looking on from the stands, the Bruins began rookie camp Sunday morning. After skating with Bob Essensa‘s goalie camp last week, second overall pick Tyler Seguin took to the ice wearing his No. 19 (he wore 57 at rookie development camp this summer and many of the other prospects in attendance were sporting high numbers).
Seguin, believed to be able to help the Bruins as a center or wing this season, skated between Jamie Arniel and 32nd overall pick Jared Knight. Joe Colborne centered Lane MacDermid and Jordan Caron. The other two lines featured some guys rotating in. One consisted of Joe Pleckaitis, Tyler Randell, Max Sauve, and Ryan Spooner, with the Craig Cunningham, Yannick Riendeau, Antoine Roussel, and Walker Wintoneak skating on the other.
Defensemen Yury Alexandrov, Matt Bartkowski, Ryan Button, Matt Delahey, Ryan Donald, Alain Goulet, and Steve Kampfer skated as well. Goaltenders Adam Courchaine, Matt Dalton, and Michael Hutchinson were also in the house.
The first of two session is in the books. We’ll have more once the second is over with and the players have spoken.
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage