Tyler Seguin, Bruins rookies take ice for third day
|09.14.10 at 10:22 am ET|
WILMINGTON — After spending Monday in Bolton for the Bruins’ annual charity golf tournament, we’re back here at Ristuccia Arena for the third day of rookie practices. The same lines appeared to be out there as Sunday’s opening session in the first hour, with a shuffling occurring for the second session during special teams drills. Here’s how they looked:
Jamie Arniel – Tyler Seguin – Jordan Caron
Jared Knight – Joe Colborne – Max Sauve
Yannick Riendeau – Craig Cunningham – Ryan Spooner
Tyler Randell, Joe Pleckaitis, Antoine Rousel, Lane MacDermid and Walker Wintoneak rotated in and out during special teams drills.
The Bruins changed things up a bit and moved their noon captain’s practice up to before the rookie skate, meaning the vets are done for the day. Stay with the Big Bad Blog for what the rookies have to say Tuesday, their last day here before moving it to the Garden for a couple of games against Islanders rookies on Wednesday and Thursday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara