A bad picture, but a good deal of excitement for Bruins prospects
|09.15.10 at 5:45 pm ET|
BOSTON — So the photography isn’t all the way there yet, but it’s a work in progress. This one’s probably on par with the captain’s practice picture from this morning. See that poorly circled white dot above the Bruins’ blue line? That’s center Joe Colborne sitting by himself on the Bruins bench in shorts and a t-shirt looking at the empty ice at the TD Garden. The 16th overall pick in the 2008 NHL draft, Colborne hasn’t exactly been reserved in discussing his excitement for these two games against Islanders on the Bruins’ home ice this week.
Other Bruins youngsters have trotted out to the bench, taking it all in before they taking it to the ice in front of an expected crowd of around 10,000. Click here for Tuesday’s video of Colborne talking about skating on the Garden ice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara