Light turnout for Thursday’s captains practice
|09.16.10 at 10:31 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Captain’s practice continued for the Bruins veterans Thursday morning, but the attendance numbers were way down. A typical session has seen somewhere between 15 and 20 skaters with at least two goalies, but Thursday just seven guys on the ice total. They consisted of Nathan Horton, Gregory Campbell, Dennis Seidenberg, Andrew Ference, Blake Wheeler, David Krejci, and goaltender Nolan Schaefer. Krejci was the first one on the ice, and he spent the first few minutes out there with a crate of pucks taking wrist shots against the boards.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara