Second line sees shakeup with Colborne out
|09.16.10 at 6:44 pm ET|
BOSTON — Michael Hutchinson‘s presence between the pipes Thursday night won’t be the only difference in the Bruins’ lineup when their rookies take on the Islanders youngsters in their second and final rookie game. Tyler Seguin‘s line with Jared Knight and Jamie Arniel remains in tact, but with Joe Colborne out with a possible broken nose, the second line is now centered by Craig Cunningham with Lane MacDermid and Jordan Caron once again on the wings. The third line consists of Ryan Spooner between Max Sauve and Tyler Randell, with the final line being comprised of Joe Plekaitis in the middle of Walker Wintoneak and Yannick Riendeau.
The defensive pairings were the same in warmups as last night. Ryan Donald is out there with Yury Alexandrov, Steve Kampfer is paired with Matt Delahey, and Ryan Button will skate with Matt Bartkowski.
A night after Mikko Koskinen got the start in net for the Islanders, 2008 fifth-round pick Kevin Poulin is manning the pipes.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5