Bruins release five players from training camp
|09.17.10 at 1:51 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Friday that they have released five players from training camp. That group of players consists of Matt Delahey, Alain Goulet, Joe Pleckaitis, Yannick Riendeau, and Walker Wintoneak.
Saturday and Sunday will feature sessions open to the public with the squad split into two groups. Here they are:
Forwards: Jamie Arniel, Joe Colborne, Craig Cunningham, Zach Hamill, Nathan Horton, Jordan Knackstedt, Jared Knight, David Krejci, Lane MacDermid, Brad Marchand, Jeremy Reich, Michael Ryder, Jordan Smotherman, Shawn Thornton, Blake Wheeler
Defensemen: Johnny Boychuk, Ryan Button, Zdeno Chara, Ryan Donald, Matt Hunwick, Steven Kampfer, Nathan McIver, Adam McQuaid, Jeff Penner
Goaltenders: Adam Courchaine, Nolan Schaefer, Tim Thomas
Forwards: Patrice Bergeron, Gregory Campbell, Jordan Caron, Jeff LoVecchio, Milan Lucic, Kirk MacDonald, Brian McGrattan, Levi Nelson, Daniel Paille, Tyler Randell, Mark Recchi, Antoine Roussel, Max Sauve, Tyler Seguin, Ryan Spooner
Defensemen: Yury Alexandrov, Matt Bartkowski, Andrew Bodnarchuk, Andrew Ference, Joe Rullier, Dennis Seidenberg, Mark Stuart, Cody Wild
Goaltenders: Matt Dalton, Michael Hutchinson, Tuukka Rask
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5