Bruins release five players from training camp
|09.17.10 at 1:51 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Friday that they have released five players from training camp. That group of players consists of Matt Delahey, Alain Goulet, Joe Pleckaitis, Yannick Riendeau, and Walker Wintoneak.
Saturday and Sunday will feature sessions open to the public with the squad split into two groups. Here they are:
Forwards: Jamie Arniel, Joe Colborne, Craig Cunningham, Zach Hamill, Nathan Horton, Jordan Knackstedt, Jared Knight, David Krejci, Lane MacDermid, Brad Marchand, Jeremy Reich, Michael Ryder, Jordan Smotherman, Shawn Thornton, Blake Wheeler
Goaltenders: Adam Courchaine, Nolan Schaefer, Tim Thomas
Forwards: Patrice Bergeron, Gregory Campbell, Jordan Caron, Jeff LoVecchio, Milan Lucic, Kirk MacDonald, Brian McGrattan, Levi Nelson, Daniel Paille, Tyler Randell, Mark Recchi, Antoine Roussel, Max Sauve, Tyler Seguin, Ryan Spooner
Goaltenders: Matt Dalton, Michael Hutchinson, Tuukka Rask
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara