Bruins release five players from training camp
|09.17.10 at 1:51 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Friday that they have released five players from training camp. That group of players consists of Matt Delahey, Alain Goulet, Joe Pleckaitis, Yannick Riendeau, and Walker Wintoneak.
Saturday and Sunday will feature sessions open to the public with the squad split into two groups. Here they are:
Forwards: Jamie Arniel, Joe Colborne, Craig Cunningham, Zach Hamill, Nathan Horton, Jordan Knackstedt, Jared Knight, David Krejci, Lane MacDermid, Brad Marchand, Jeremy Reich, Michael Ryder, Jordan Smotherman, Shawn Thornton, Blake Wheeler
Goaltenders: Adam Courchaine, Nolan Schaefer, Tim Thomas
Forwards: Patrice Bergeron, Gregory Campbell, Jordan Caron, Jeff LoVecchio, Milan Lucic, Kirk MacDonald, Brian McGrattan, Levi Nelson, Daniel Paille, Tyler Randell, Mark Recchi, Antoine Roussel, Max Sauve, Tyler Seguin, Ryan Spooner
Goaltenders: Matt Dalton, Michael Hutchinson, Tuukka Rask
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 0
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Oilers, 9:30PM EST
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...
- Fresh Links: Auld Acquaintance Edition
- Thursday Morning Skate: Edmonton Bound