Tuesday’s Group B report
|09.21.10 at 11:05 am ET|
A day after following up a practice session with an intrasquad scrimmage that the black unis took, 3-1, the Bruins are back to their traditional training camp schedule of two sessions apiece for Groups A and B. Group B just finished up their first skate, which featured the same lines offensively as when they took the ice on Sunday.
Though second overall pick Tyler Seguin played left wing for Patrice Bergeron and Mark Recchi in Monday’s scrimmage, he was back to in the middle on Tuesday, centering Recchi and Jeff LoVecchio. Bergeron centered Daniel Paille and Jordan Caron. Group B will skate in one more session before Group A’s day begins at around 12:30.
Following the day of practices, the Bruins will hold their annual town hall meeting in which season ticket holders can address both management and the team’s captains. Jeremy Jacobs, Charlie Jacobs, Cam Neely, Peter Chiarelli, Claude Julien, Zdeno Chara, Recchi, and Bergeron will be in attendance. Check back throughout the day for news from the practices and the meeting.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5