Bruins assign Sauve and Alexandrov to Providence
|09.25.10 at 10:31 pm ET|
Before writers could rush to their computers to write that Claude Julien said a couple more cuts were coming, the Bruins announced Saturday night that they have assigned defenseman Yury Alexandrov and forward Max Sauve to Providence. With the move, the team’s roster currently stands at 33 players.
Julien said prior to the move that the team had “unfortunately tough and quick decisions to make before we go to Prague.” The team leaves for Belfast on Wednesday night and will head to Prague a week from Sunday. Shameless plug — WEEI.com will be there.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?