The new guys can score
|09.25.10 at 8:28 pm ET|
There was a season ticket holder at the Bruins’ Town Hall meeting earlier this week who professed his love for the Garden’s goal horn but demanded he hear it more often. Tyler Seguin and Nathan Horton were believed to be two guys acquired in the offseason who could grant his wish. They each gave him and everyone else in the Garden something to get excited about in the second period on Saturday night.
After Seguin put the B’s on the board by beating Scott Clemmensen with an easy wrister, Horton later sidled over to position himself perfectly to rifle one top shelf past the Panthers’ netminder. Both players have gotten some different looks lines-wise since the first period. Stay tuned.
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition