The new guys can score
|09.25.10 at 8:28 pm ET|
There was a season ticket holder at the Bruins’ Town Hall meeting earlier this week who professed his love for the Garden’s goal horn but demanded he hear it more often. Tyler Seguin and Nathan Horton were believed to be two guys acquired in the offseason who could grant his wish. They each gave him and everyone else in the Garden something to get excited about in the second period on Saturday night.
After Seguin put the B’s on the board by beating Scott Clemmensen with an easy wrister, Horton later sidled over to position himself perfectly to rifle one top shelf past the Panthers’ netminder. Both players have gotten some different looks lines-wise since the first period. Stay tuned.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5