How to survive with foreign food in a foreign country
|10.04.10 at 1:35 pm ET|
PRAGUE — It was just around when David Krejci talked about taking teammates out for goulash that this picky-eating reporter realized that he just may be out of luck when it comes to sustenance in the Czech Republic. Not to worry, thanks to the mini-mart down the street.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season