How to survive with foreign food in a foreign country
|10.04.10 at 1:35 pm ET|
PRAGUE — It was just around when David Krejci talked about taking teammates out for goulash that this picky-eating reporter realized that he just may be out of luck when it comes to sustenance in the Czech Republic. Not to worry, thanks to the mini-mart down the street.
- Bruins vs Oilers Recap: Second periods will be the death of us. Bruins...
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 0
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Oilers, 9:30PM EST
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...
- Fresh Links: Auld Acquaintance Edition