How to survive with foreign food in a foreign country
|10.04.10 at 1:35 pm ET|
PRAGUE — It was just around when David Krejci talked about taking teammates out for goulash that this picky-eating reporter realized that he just may be out of luck when it comes to sustenance in the Czech Republic. Not to worry, thanks to the mini-mart down the street.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5