Bergeron’s five points help Bruins to easy victory in Liberec
|10.05.10 at 3:15 pm ET|
Bergeron scored in the second and third periods, while also assisting Seguin’s goal, a snipe from the point on the power play, as well as tallies from Jordan Caron and Blake Wheeler. Trade acquisitions Nathan Horton and Gregory Campbell also picked up goals in the first and third periods, respectively.
Tim Thomas looked very sharp in net for the Bruins, playing the entire game and looking particularly impressive in a first period in which he made 14 shots. He allowed just one goal on the night, an Andrej Podkonicky strike into second period.
From the Liberec the Bruins will travel an hour south to Prague, where they will continue to practice before opening the regular season with two games against the Coyotes on Saturday and Sunday.
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...