Shots from O2 Arena
|10.06.10 at 9:19 am ET|
PRAGUE — The O2 Arena here in Prague is beautiful. Despite the media being treated like patients of Dr. Samuel James Loomis, it’s been an awesome place to take in the last couple of Bruins’ practices.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
We’ve got some cultural differences on the way — I know it’s been a day or two too many without one of those — but today should be the first day of sight-seeing around Prague and Tom Cruise is rumored to be in town. So stay tuned for that.
For now, here are some shots of the beautiful setting of the Bruins’ first two regular season games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5