Shots from O2 Arena
|10.06.10 at 9:19 am ET|
PRAGUE — The O2 Arena here in Prague is beautiful. Despite the media being treated like patients of Dr. Samuel James Loomis, it’s been an awesome place to take in the last couple of Bruins’ practices.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
We’ve got some cultural differences on the way — I know it’s been a day or two too many without one of those — but today should be the first day of sight-seeing around Prague and Tom Cruise is rumored to be in town. So stay tuned for that.
For now, here are some shots of the beautiful setting of the Bruins’ first two regular season games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara