|Shots from O2 Arena||10.06.10 at 9:19 am ET|
PRAGUE — The O2 Arena here in Prague is beautiful. Despite the media being treated like patients of Dr. Samuel James Loomis, it’s been an awesome place to take in the last couple of Bruins’ practices.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“How is his Czech? His English is good.” — David Krejci when asked by a reporter how well Claude Julien spoke the native tongue.
We’ve got some cultural differences on the way — I know it’s been a day or two too many without one of those — but today should be the first day of sight-seeing around Prague and Tom Cruise is rumored to be in town. So stay tuned for that.
For now, here are some shots of the beautiful setting of the Bruins’ first two regular season games.
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter