Cultural Differences part 5: Aim below the screen
|10.07.10 at 8:31 am ET|
PRAGUE — While taking photos in the bathroom may be the weirdest thing one could do, I had to after coming across this in a restaurant. In the states one considers it swanky if there’s a TV in the bathroom, and in rare cases one can find monitors on the wall above the urinals. Not in Prague though. It’s all the same machine.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5