Cultural Differences part 5: Aim below the screen
|10.07.10 at 8:31 am ET|
PRAGUE — While taking photos in the bathroom may be the weirdest thing one could do, I had to after coming across this in a restaurant. In the states one considers it swanky if there’s a TV in the bathroom, and in rare cases one can find monitors on the wall above the urinals. Not in Prague though. It’s all the same machine.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara