Andrew Ference, Dennis Seidenberg return to Bruins practice
|10.14.10 at 10:54 am ET|
Ference had recently received a cortisone shot in his thumb and was advised by doctors not to shoot pucks. As a result, he skated prior to practice on Wednesday but left the ice before the skate began. Seidenberg, meanwhile, left Wednesday’s practice after half an hour with what coach Claude Julien said was either a touch of the flu or food poisoning.
The Bruins, 1-1 on the season, will play their third game on Saturday when they travel to New Jersey to square off with the Devils.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?