Andrew Ference, Dennis Seidenberg return to Bruins practice
|10.14.10 at 10:54 am ET|
Ference had recently received a cortisone shot in his thumb and was advised by doctors not to shoot pucks. As a result, he skated prior to practice on Wednesday but left the ice before the skate began. Seidenberg, meanwhile, left Wednesday’s practice after half an hour with what coach Claude Julien said was either a touch of the flu or food poisoning.
The Bruins, 1-1 on the season, will play their third game on Saturday when they travel to New Jersey to square off with the Devils.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara